The year 2020 proved to be a blessing for the eCommerce sector. The demand for the products in 2020 has led to several businesses switching to the online mode. Shopify has proven to be highly beneficial to helping businesses optimize with eCommerce marketing.
Due to its unprecedented growth in the past quarter, Shopify has disrupted the retail economy. It has become a go-to platform for most business platforms with over 1.75 million sellers on Shopify. According to Yahoo, in the Q3 of 2020, the revenue of Shopify grew up to 96%.
According to Businesswire, in the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, millions of merchants generated around $5.1 billion. This marked a huge increase of around 76%.
List Of Must Have 2021 Shopify Apps
The 2020 Shopify apps had taken the market by storm. The growth in 2020 eventually paved the benefits to acquiring in 2021 as well. Hence, the Shopify apps can play an important role in giving a boost to businesses.
Some of the Shopify apps to have to integrate the business include the following:
Sitemap & NoIndex Manager by Orbis-Labs
You can easily integrate your Shopify sitemap using this platform. The HTML version of the sitemap is included with the app, which makes it easy for Google crawlers to find the store. Moreover, the NoIndex feature will ensure the search engines do not crawl particular pages.
With the help of this app, it is possible to generate the sitemap of the entire website in one app. Some of the prominent sections that this app allows to manage include Shopify store, blog, products, blog tags, and more.
Managing the sitemap is extremely crucial for SEO. With the help of this, you can easily apply the NoIndex feature, thereby securing your store ranking.
The key features of SiteMap & NoIndex include the following:
- Manage the Google algorithm updates
- Keep a check with HTML/XML Sitemap
- Maintain NoIndex and NoFollow tags
- Keep up with the SEO
- Optimize your page accordingly
RetargetApp is a great tool that helps you re engage your web store visitors and reach out to new potential customers to increase sales. This Shopify app automates your Facebook and Google ads to bring an impressively high return on ad spend — on overage 600%.
Moreover, RetargetApp helps you sell more by using such tactics as Cross-Sell (offering customers products complementary to the purchased ones) and Upsell (motivating shoppers to buy a more expensive version of the product they are interested in).
RetargetApp is also available as a plugin for stores built on WooCommerce and BigCommerce.
Pricing starts at as low as $19 a month and increases depending on the ad spend.
The key features of RetargetApp include the following:
- Retargeting: displaying relevant ads to web store visitors
- Prospecting: displaying ads to people potentially interested in your products
- Special Offer Ads: boosting sales with short-term promo campaigns targeting wider audiences
- Cross-Sell and Upsell: motivating shoppers to buy more from your store
- Dedicated ad manager: helps optimize ad performance (available after spending $400 on ads — one of the lowest thresholds in the industry)
- Full customer support: assists with setting up tracking tools (Facebook Pixel, Google Tag), handling communication with ads platforms, handling financial questions, etc.
Envia Shipping is one of the must-have apps for Shopify. One of the biggest benefits of Envia Shipping is that it allows international and domestic shipping.
With the help of Envia Shipping, you can easily integrate the shipping rates. One of the best benefits is that it is compatible with Shopify and allows continuous package tracking. Unlike other teams, the support team of Envia Shipping is available 24*7.
Having Envia Shipping integrated with your business can ease a lot of things for you. The automatic billing features help you serve your domestic and international customers better.
Some of the best features of Envia Shipping include the following:
- Easy international and domestic shipping
- Integrated within your store
- Automatic billing
- Easy package tracking
- Creating multiple shipping labels
Evey Events is the only full featured event ticking app on the Shopify platform. It was the first events app on Shopify, allowing you to selling tickets to your events on Shopify since 2011. It is the go to app for selling tickets on Shopify.
Event Events not only enables you to sell tickets for one-time or recurring events, as well as live or virtual events, but has features to help you from pre-sale scheduling and marketing, collecting information from your guests, to check-in with ticket scanning capabilities using their mobile apps.
The key features of Evey Events include
- Easy set up, just enter your event name and price and you can start selling
- Many ticket formats: online ticket, PDF, Apple Wallet Pass, and calendar integrations
- – Theme integrations for collecting guest info and scheduling works out of the box
- Full customization of tickets and notifications
- Check-in guests and managed accounts
Kable Digital Products may be a great choice if you have just shifted from offline to online mode. Digital Products gives you the flexibility to sell your products via the Shopify store and deliver it directly to the customers.
This app has an attractive user interface, which is very easy to use. The customers can easily track the status of their order depending on the products they purchase. It can easily integrate with your existing Shopify store, allowing you to integrate the products accordingly.
The key features of Kable Digital Products include the following:
- Sell digital files, vouchers codes, license keys, and more
- Monitor order and download activities of your digital products
- Custom delivery notifications
- Video and audio streaming
- Customize each file depending on the order
Exportier is one of the most useful data export apps. Exportier is a convenient solution for exporting data across different key segments like products, customers, orders, bank accounts, disputes, draft orders, and inventory items. The app provides the benefit of flexibility in exporting data to CSV(.csv) and Excel(.xlsx) formats for further analysis or import to BI software
Exportier can help in generating various reports, including sales reports, tax reports or inventory reports.
The key features of Exportier include the following:
- Exportier allows easy Google drive integration thereby providing the benefit of storing and generating reports easily
- Pre-ready templates are available to ensure better data analytics. The app also provides the benefit of customizing reports to create and save a report template that will fit your needs best
- Data export is extremely beneficial with applying filters across different data segments
- Schedule the automated export of reports and have your data prepared on time in advance.
Shopify is not only functional but also versatile. There are several apps in the marketplace. Integrating these apps with your store can eventually prove to be beneficial in the long run.
These apps will play an important role in retaining the customers and also boosting your sales. Moreover, if you want to establish your reputation, you need to integrate these. Alongside, you can leverage the benefits of IP Warming to deliver millions of emails daily and expand your reach.