You may be a successful participant in the eCommerce market. Sellers who sell at the Amazon marketplace are getting much success with the selling and growing. Amazon can offer you the best platform for selling your goods worldwide. However, you can still feel the lack of your brand name or the presence of your store. Hence the amazon Shopify Integration can help you in better ways.
There are various platforms apart from Amazon where you can migrate if you feel that Amazon is not the sufficient one for you. However, if you lack your coding skills, then migrating to other platforms may not be easier for you. But Shopify is always here to help with very simple cut, copy, paste, drag, and dropping skills. It is simply very easy to set up and give your Amazon product selling a useful boost. So how do you do it? Have a look:
Why You Must Not Stick to Selling on Amazon Only?
The answer is simple. The larger your spectrum is, the more you are going to reach out to people for selling with a higher revenue rate. Switching Shopify or connecting Shopify to amazon is much more beneficial in many aspects. Here are the reasons why it is making this integration for your eCommerce platform:
- Lets you build your brand: Sticking to Amazon is going to be a very prospective idea for you to make a huge round of profit. But is it enough to build a brand like this? Maybe not! Stepping outside the worlds of Amazon is simply going to give your own brand identity.
- Builds customer loyalty: Making your brand on other platforms outside Amazon is going to let you have a very easy boost in ensuring customer loyalty. As Amazon does not provide their sellers any details about the customers, it is tough to get closer to your customers.
- Lets you customize your selling: Amazon may not be enough to offer you the proper customized selling option. But switching to platforms like Shopify can let you customize your policies, collections, products, etc.
- Fewer restrictions: Selling on Amazon comes with plenty of restrictions. There are plenty of sellers who are banned on Amazon due to illegitimate reasons. You must not want your business to sink in due to petty reasons.
Why Is It Worth Switching to Shopify for Selling?
All of us already know how popular Shopify is for its sellers. It is one of the most user-friendly eCommerce platforms that engage a lot of buyers and sellers under one roof, which builds up a very lucrative marketplace.
To emerge as a brand, a seller needs to offer a very smooth and interactive shopping experience to the buyers. And Shopify is a great platform to offer this. Here is why it is worth Shopify integration with amazon:
- Offers very reliable hosting: The hosting in Shopify is very reliable. The subscription of Shopify comes with a very secure hosting service. This eCommerce platform offers 99.9% uptime along with an SSL certificate. Thus there is nothing to worry about the crashing of the site during working hours.
- Robust customer service: Shopify strives to help you with very robust customer support with its 24/7 availability through email, live chat, or phone. So, if you are feeling any kind of trouble with the selling, the team is always there to help you.
- Low-cost: Selling on Shopify is low on cost. Shopify comes with multiple plants for everyone. It Includes very affordable monthly fees compared to other selling platforms. Their basic plan starts at $29/month.
- A better choice for dropshipping: With Shopify, the dropshipping is simply seamless. It easily integrates with the drop shipping service providers like Spocket, Modalyst, Oberlo, which makes it easier for the sellers to manage the dropshipping service.
How do You Start with the Amazon Shopify Integration?
Whether you switch to the Shopify store or link Shopify to Amazon, however, to start it properly, you need to follow some of the essential processes or methods. Here is how you do it properly:
1. Set up Your shop for the Shopify Store
Starting your online store from the very beginning can be a daunting task for you. But the more you go along with it, the more it starts feeling like. Shopify works as a SAAS-based platform which makes it simply a great choice of platform for eCommerce. Hence you need to start with opening a shop front along with Shopify.
Visit the Shopify website and then enter your email to get started with the process to connect Shopify to amazon. It is important to make your store unique. Thus pick a unique name. Then create a store and add your products to the suitable categories.
2. Connecting Shopify with Amazon
As you are done with creating a shop with Shopify, you can easily opt for integrating your Amazon store along with it to make it offer more growth in your eCommerce business and to sell on amazon with Shopify.
There are usually two types of accounts. One is the personal account, and another is the professional seller account. Make sure that you are having your professional selling account on the Amazon platform.
Now you have products on Amazon and an online Shopify store. Hence this is the time to opt for Shopify integration with Amazon.
You can use any Amazon Connector to link Shopify to amazon with your Amazon Seller account.
Here is how the connector is going to help with this link build-up between Amazon Shopify. Have a look:
- First, you need to bring your Amazon products and start selling them with your Shopify account.
- The products you have imported need to have a separate collection in your store.
- You can opt for mapping your existing Shopify product variants along with Amazon products or variants.
- You can import both the active or inactive inventories from your Amazon account to Shopify.
- It lets you track the inventories of your Amazon products along with the Shopify store.
What to Look for in an Amazon Exporter Tool to Link Your Amazon to Shopify?
To integrate your Shopify with Amazon, using Amazon importer tools is very useful and offers you all the necessary solutions for your selling. However, while picking a tool, you need to ensure that the tool has all the important features, which is going to make the process of Shopify integration with amazon easier. Here is what you need to consider before you opt for one. The best quality Amazon importing tool is the one that:
1. Lets You Transfer Your Product in Bulk
Tools like Amazon importer helps the merchants to select all the products easily at once and lets them export them to the Shopify store in bulk.
2. Lets you transfer high-resolution images
It is not only enough to transfer all your products to the Shopify store. Also, it is important to transfer all the images from the Amazon seller account to let the selling procedure look like a very nice one. It also reduces your extra efforts for capturing new images and uploading them.
3. Omitting Products
In some cases, a particular product that you sell on Amazon may not want to sell on Shopify. In such cases, a tool is going to help you with more flexibility in omitting items from the place which you don’t want to be part of your branding in your Shopify store.
4. Regular Automated Sync
A proper functioning tool is going to help you with the auto-updating of all your inventories or pricing related to the changes made on the Amazon listing. The tool is going to sync the changes along with the Shopify store of the merchant, which makes it very useful for keeping the products regularly updated.
Things to Keep in Mind while Integrating Your Amazon Store with Shopify
To enjoy seamless, profitable selling on Amazon, you need to keep some important factors in your mind. Here is what is important to build a link between your Shopify Amazon marketplace:
- To opt for the integration of Shopify with Amazon, you need to ensure that you are picking an FBA for shipping your products.
- For a very smooth Amazon Shopify integration, it is important to have a very handy UPC for all your products that you are selling. Also, you need to add more value to the stock levels in your Shopify account.
- The currency of your Shopify needs to align properly along with your Amazon store. For example, if you are selling on Amazon.com, then you need to have a Shopify S. store.
Amazon works as a very dominant marketplace. Still, you can feel that you are missing out on the overall growth of your business even if you have very good traffic to your store. Thus integrating your store with Shopify is going to give you a storefront. You can customize your selling here, and at the same time, it lets you build a very strong multi-channel business that lets you emerge as an independent brand.